Where is therapy located ?
- All therapy services are conveniently held virtually at this time through HIPAA compliant video software.
- Our providers log in from a safe warm private environment, and will help you create a space where you feel comfortable. We often encourage you to bring a candle, warm blankets, water, and whatever is needed to set the stage for your therapy appointment.
What if I am nervous about therapy ?
- It’s OK to feel nervous
- It’s OK to feel unclear about where to start
- It’s OK to ask questions
Please know we will be here to support you , wherever you are starting from. We look forward to working with you !
What if my therapist is not a good fit for me ?
- Finding the right provider is an essential part of feeling comfortable in your therapeutic relationship.
- If your provider is not a fit please reach out to our team at email@example.com. We can connect you with another therapist on our team.
- If you have any concerns or issues please reach out and our team will be available to listen and support your concerns.
Paying for therapy ?
* Therapy services should be transparent and easy to understand.
Some individuals pay for therapy privately, or use their flexible or health savings account. They may elect not to use insurance coverage for mental health services due to their individual policies, and other limitations. You can speak with your provider about your options.
If you are using insurance you will have a copay similar to what you might pay at a doctor’s office. We currently accept private pay and insurance. We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Aetna, and Multiplan. We also accept other insurance providers and may be considered out of network with them.
Are you ready to go on this journey together ?
Collective Wellness Counseling and Consulting
Copyright © 2023 Collective Wellness Counseling and Consulting - All Rights Reserved.